If the weather turns cold, be sure to dress properly!
Your costume can always be changed to suit the weather.
For example, you may want to dress as a fisherman by wearing bright yellow rain gear.
Or put on all your old clothes and arrange them like a clown.
Wear a funny hat that will keep your head warm - even a baseball cap will help!
10 Tips for Safe Trick-or-Treating:
1. Don't buy any masks that will block your vision
2. Stay on the sidewalk and be very careful when crossing roads
3. Only trick-or-treat during your town's specified hours
4. Bring a flashlight in case it suddenly gets dark (you can store it in your bag)
5. Only trick-or-treat houses that are well-lit and have their porch light on
6. Trick-or-Treat with a group of friends or family
7. Never go inside someone's house
8. Don't eat anything that is not still in its original sealed wrapper
9. Make sure costumes don't drag on the ground
10. Shoes should fit your feet properly - so you don't trip!
Why didn't the skeleton want to go to the ball?
Because it had no BODY to go with!
Why don't skeletons play music in church?
Because they have no organs!
Why couldn't the ghost get away with telling lies?
Because they could see right through him!
Why didn't the skeleton go to parties?
Because he did not have the guts!
What do you call a vampires dog?
A blood hound!
What kind of ships do vampires sail?
Why did the witch buy a computer?
Becasue she needed a spell check!
Why did the one-handed monster cross the road?
To get to the second hand shop
25 Costume Ideas:
Copyright © AboutSchool.com 1998-
Web site developed by: